In an earlier post I listed my Five ways to faster learning. Now all these ideas centered around having a plan on how you are going to learn. You need to decide where you are going and how you are going to get there. All make sense?
So where are you going? Continue reading “You don’t know what you don’t know”
- Focus on what you want/need to learn now – don’t read the book from cover to cover
- Create a learning plan of what you want to achieve
- Narrow your scope and learn about that, then move on
- Learn one thing at a time
- You can learn more studying once you have some practical experience to relate to
Now the real challenge in all this is that well known saying…