So called because this article puts together all the parts of a web service by hand so that when you use the available tools out there designed to make things easier and quicker you can work out what has gone wrong and how to fix it.
In an earlier post I listed my Five ways to faster learning. Now all these ideas centered around having a plan on how you are going to learn. You need to decide where you are going and how you are going to get there. All make sense?
So where are you going? Continue reading “You don’t know what you don’t know”
- Focus on what you want/need to learn now – don’t read the book from cover to cover
- Create a learning plan of what you want to achieve
- Narrow your scope and learn about that, then move on
- Learn one thing at a time
- You can learn more studying once you have some practical experience to relate to
Now the real challenge in all this is that well known saying…